splattermail

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Topless Britney is a fake



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! I'm done. Sorry.

Remember the groundbreaking nipple shot of Britney (above) that featured on Splattermail just a few days ago? Well, as luck (and The Superficial) would have it...its a fake. Hooray.

This is the photo-shopped picture which the asshole techno-geeks tweaked, and its not nearly as exciting:


Notice the devastating absence of a nipple? Drives me up the fucking wall, I tell you. And to think I spent so many hours in a darkened room with my pants around my ankles over a fraud. I feel all dirty now.

Such a waste.





Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg