splattermail

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Nicole Richie engaged



Not that I care too much, but its still a significant enough event in my life to warrant a posting. Because I am the biggest Simple Life fan. Please don't ask.

"Life is becoming less simple for Nicole Richie. The co-star of the Fox reality show, "The Simple Life," has become engaged to her boyfriend of one year, disc jockey Adam Goldstein, her publicist, Cindy Guagenti, announced Tuesday.

It will be the first marriage for 23-year-old Richie and Goldstein, whose professional name is DJ AM.

A wedding date wasn't announced.

Richie, the daughter of R&B star Lionel Richie, is co-starring with Paris Hilton on the third season of "The Simple Life." " Yahoo

I like Nicole Richie. I don't love Nicole Richie like I love Paris Hilton, but she's got attitude and I like that. I think I may say 'yes' to a "Simple Life" threeway, when they offer.





Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg