splattermail

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hillary Duff loves the cock



...and if you don't believe me, ask the Trojan prophylactic carelessly left in the sanctity of her handbag for photo-shop geeks with overdeveloped forearms to expose to the world.

Gotta love the geeks, though.

I've never quite been able to make up my mind about Hillary Duff. There's something cute about her, and its not her chubby arms and compact, sturdy physique (quiet vomit) - maybe it was the wholesome, unspoilt air with which she used to carry herself? I think so - and I wanted to be the degenerate who snatched it all away from her. I think we're getting somewhere now.

If the photo-shop geeks could zoom a little closer, you might actually be able to see "For use only on Salami" scrawled across the wrapper in cramped little letters (usually the product of stubby fingers). Aaaaaaah, fuck it. She can wait.





Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg