splattermail

Friday, February 04, 2005

Britney Spears topless




Sort of. We've waited God-knows how many years for just one fucking authentic topless picture of Britney Spears, and this is what the trash whore finally gives us. Thanks for nothing, bitch.

Am I just a shameless pervert (of course I am, but bear with me), or would it not have been infinitely better for Britney to have just released some arty, sexy, super airbrushed photographs of her tits just to satisfy the world's curiosity, rather than to let this be the first public glimpse of her noombies? It doesn't make sense.

She looks like crap these days, and these shots are no exception - how the hell does she expect anyone to get off over them? Its becoming increasingly apparent that she is also a fucking selfish cow. Britney needs an army of make-up artists and computer-wizards to recreate her glory days (remember "Hit me baby one more time"? I lost my virginity to that video), and she should not be allowed out in this state.

...and yet, I'd still pay good money to bang her.



Comments:

 

 
Post a Comment

« Home


Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg