splattermail

Thursday, January 06, 2005

WE'RE BACK!!!

Hello, hello, hello. Many happy returns, and all the best for 2005, and all that bullshit. Sorry I've been so quiet, but work was pushing me beyond the edge of sanity all the way up until Christmas Eve, whereupon I packed up my troubles in the proverbial kit bag and fucked off to Cape Town for a much-needed rest. And no, I didn't get a chance to touch in with a computer at all whilst I was there - and not a bad thing, either.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty good about the year to come - so much to look forward to, so much blogging to do. So hop aboard the Splattermail Shuttle - we guarantee a whirlwind ride that will take you to places you could never imagine. We hope.

Now fuck off, I've got a bit of work to do.









Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg