splattermail

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Uma Thurman at the beach

Because I like you guys.



I gotta admit that I've never been much of an Uma junkie. She can look kinda hot sometimes (like in Dangerous Liaisons), but the rest of the time, I think, she's just pretty busted. I don't know exactly what's going on with her boobs in the photo on the right, but notwithstanding, she's really looking quite fit at the moment. Not so sure if I'm a fan of her granny bikini botties, but what the fuck. She has her tits out, and I think the photo of her lying down on the beach looks pretty sexy. If I was on that beach, I'd be very tempted to pop into the sea for a quick rub and tug. But honestly - who wouldn't?





Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg