splattermail

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Splattermail conscience

The kind souls at Jo'blog have challenged all bloggers (particularly their own) to make a contribution towards the tsunami relief effort. As much as smg and I pride ourselves in championing perversity and drivel through Splattermail, we do have consciences. To this end, The Salami has donated R150,00 to the cause, and supports Jo'blog in encouraging all bloggers and blog-readers, not only in Jo'burg but throughout South Africa, to throw just a little bit of dosh at what is arguably one of the most desperate causes in the past century.

I feel good about myself now. I feel myself good about now. Ha ha.






Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg