splattermail

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The hottest ass on the 'net



Its been called the sexiest ass on the internet. And SHIT...I'm not about to disagree with that! Toadie actually distributed a link to a full gallery a month or two ago (the link is now closed), and we were all stunned. Her name is Julieta, but she's now known around the world as Keyra (apparently her nickname). Frankly, I don't give a fuck what her name is. She could be called Morag for all I care. But I would sell my kidneys just to slap my hands against that tight little rump. HOO HA!! I just got goosebumps.

Click on the picture to view the gallery.



Comments:

 
Post a Comment

« Home


Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg