splattermail

Monday, January 31, 2005

Brad and Jen - the song



Here are Brad and Jen singing "My Boo" - just click on the pic.

I had my reservations about posting this, 'cos its pretty shite and rather puerile at times...but then I remembered that Splattermail is too. Besides, I know that most of you have seriously underdeveloped senses of humour, and that its quite possible that this clip could be the funniest thing you've ever seen. One of my 2005 resolutions is not to be a comedy snob.

If you hate it, fuck it. At least we distracted you for a minute or two from what you were doing, and for that I reckon we deserve some thanks.






Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg