splattermail

Friday, December 03, 2004

How to fuck up your wedding reception

"Bride Victoria Anderson’s marriage lasted just 90 minutes — when she and her new husband brawled at their reception and he was arrested.

Trouble began at the top hats and tails bash after groom Scott McKie, 23, toasted the bridesmaids, a court heard. First, Victoria, 39, hit him over the head with an ashtray.

Then 50 guests watched in horror as he picked up a hat-stend and threw it “like a javelin” at the bar of the Orange Tree pub in posh Bramhall, Cheshire.

Police were called and tried to calm drunken McKie but he threatened “I will f*****g kill you.”

One officer was head-butted and another punched in the eye as they arrested him.
...
McKie of Hazel Grove, Stockport, admitted attempted GBH, affray and assault yesterday. He was given 60 hours community punishment and put on an 8pm-7am curfew for three months. " The Sun

Aaah, superb. Another happy story owing its charm to British class. But then I guess that's what a 39-year old woman deserves for marrying a 23-year old. When I was 23, I was fantastically immature. I'm still immature now, but at least I have a deep voice and hair on my balls. Well, a bit.





Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg