splattermail

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Foreign bergies



Shit man! Not even our fucking car guards/beggars are world leaders in their field. What the hell kind of third world country are we? It seems the amusing cardboard poster trick is being used the world-over. At least this dude had the creativity to move away from the "naughty cat", "7 wives" garbage, which admittedly amused me the first time I saw it, but which is now so bloody tired.

Still, I'd rather have the stupid signs than the fucking moron leper/epileptic/rickets whatever-the-fuck they're suffering from bendy-leg assholes (yeah, right) who hobble over to your car and give you dribbly miserable gawps. I wanna smack them and take their money, bastards. Also the idiot women who use their cute (but often suprisingly fat) toddlers to try and manipulate you into forking out a few rands.

Show me a little ingenuity, make me laugh, and I'll give you money. Honest.

Got the pic off an interesting site, die puny humans. Check out the post on African Menus.





Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg