splattermail

Friday, December 03, 2004

Britney steals Paris' rat



Look!! Its Tinkerbell, getting all snuggly with Britney's tits! Lucky dog. My Britney feelings tend to spike every time I see pictures of her looking hot (which must all be thanks to cutting edge CGI), and I watched her latest video for "My Prerogative" recently - she looks smokin'.

But for fuck's sake! What the hell is the deal with celebrities and shaved gerbils? They're fucking disgusting. They can't catch a ball, they can't fetch a stick. And they look like they're permanently terrified and about to shit themselves.

Maybe there's a big underground celebrity dog swapping syndicate? Remember when Paris' vermin was kidnapped? And now Britney has one? Coincidence? Actually, I don't care.






Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg