splattermail

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Whoa, Nicole





Somebody hose me down! Hell, I'll admit to being slightly hooked on The Simple Life, the American reality show which pits society fiends Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie against small-town Arkansas, but I never for one minute thought that Nicole could look like this.

Although she's definately the cooler of the two birds, Nicole's always looked (to me, anyways) to be a tad dumpy. In fairness, she has her good days, but I would never believe, even with the wonders of Photoshop, that she could turn out like this! Clearly Photoshop has developed fantastic new software that allows you to impose anyone's head on Gisele Bundchen's body! Much in the same way as my plastic surgeon put my head on Brad Pitt's body.




Comments:

 
Post a Comment

« Home


Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg