splattermail

Thursday, October 14, 2004

More Britney....again



Sorry everyone. You know how much I hate to write about Britney Spears. But heck - look at this picture...has she just walked off the set of "The Exorcist 4: Possessed in the Face"? Anyways, the Whore of Kentucky has revealed (shock horror) that she wants to take on her hubby's name (Kevin Spears?...nah!)

"I probably will, Britney Federline, I like that," Spears, 22, told Germany's Bunte magazine. "Society probably won't allow me but I would like to change it."

Word, sister. When I was five, I wanted to change my name to Batman van den Heever, but I got a nice handwritten note from society telling me to get a fucking life. That was tough.

And Britney wants a baby too!

"There are a few things I want to take care of this year before I have my baby," she said. "I'd love to have a baby already. But I've got to take care of some things first ... I want to become a mother. I'm crazy about children ... next year, when I'm 23 I'll be ready."

C'mon, Britney! In Southern trailer-trash land, most women are cruising through menopause at that age!

Sigh. I miss the old Britney. Quite a bit.






Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg