splattermail

Friday, October 08, 2004

Gisele's lesbian kiss



"Gisele Bundchen claims she was left "traumatised" by the lesbian kiss she shared in her debut movie.

The stunning model, who stars as a sexy thief in upcoming film 'Taxi', was shocked when she learned she would have to kiss her female co-star, Jennifer Esposito.

She told Britain's Hello magazine: "When I found out, I thought, 'You've got to be kidding me.'"

Grrrrr. I'm looking forward to this one! Word on the street is that "Taxi" is actually a really shit movie, but who gives a crap what the word says, right? This is all kinda Cindy Crawford/"Fair Game"-ish, if you ask me - remember all the hype about getting to see Cindy lose her kit? I really used to love Cindy. Of course, most of her lovely body was obscured by the writhing ass and back of Billy Baldwin, which I did not love all that much.

Gisele's co-star, Jennifer Esposito, is also a hottie. She played Stacey, the Latino secretary, in "Spin City" during its first couple of seasons. I always thought she was very nice. So the prospect of some girl-on-girl tongue action between these two smouldering beeatches is almost certainly enough to get me to drag my ass down to the bioscope for "Taxi".

Gisele commented further: "It was traumatising in the beginning, but then I got used to it.". Funny, because that's how most girls describe their experience with me. I reckon Gisele and I should date. Finito.




Comments:

 

 

 

 

 
Post a Comment

« Home


Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg