splattermail

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Britney the Brit



"Britney Spears has revealed she wants to move to London (according to Ananova).

The wannabee Cockney says she and new hubby Kevin Federline are preparing to move to the capital.

Britney is quoted as saying: ""I love London. I have to get a place there. It's the one place I feel anonymous.

"I just love it. When I'm not working that's where I feel at home. I love the clothes, I love the shops.""

Uh, maybe the reason no-one recognises you is because you're a tubby bitch with zits? Its hard to focus on who it is you're talking to when the weeping sores on their face are constantly squirting puss at you.

PS. the above picture came from the same studios as Nicole Ritchie's magical snaps - do not be fooled. I was, and I cried for a little bit.






Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg