splattermail

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Brad and Jennifer no more?

"Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are allegedly suffering a marriage crisis because Pitt is spending all his time with actress Angelina Jolie.

The Troy hunk and the former Friends star have appeared together in public just once in the past two months -- at Los Angeles' Emmy Awards on Sept. 19 -- and Aniston's friends are blaming Pitt's closeness to his Mr. And Mrs. Smith co-star Jolie, reports Britain's News Of The World newspaper." South Florida.com

Could this be it!? The opportunity I've been waiting for!? I was so upet when they got married - it hurt like hell, and it took me weeks to get over, although I don't think my heart ever really healed. But now, finally, and thanks to the super hot Angelina Jolie...Brad Pitt could be mine! Again!

If that doesn't work out, I'd settle for a threeway with Jennifer and Angelina. They could both get naked and kiss and rub each other, and then I could...aw, jeez. I've gotta go to the bathroom.






Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg