splattermail

Friday, October 29, 2004

Boozewatch


"LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Former "Baywatch" TV star David Hasselhoff pleaded no contest on Thursday to a charge of drunk driving and was ordered to attend an alcohol treatment program for six months.

Hasselhoff, who played a lifeguard in the international hit show "Baywatch," was also ordered to perform 200 hours of community service and given three years probation.

The actor has struggled for several years to control his drinking, taking part in a rehab program in 2002 after admitting he had hit "rock bottom.
""

Mitch Buchanan! Oh, Mitchy...how the mighty (or mighty crap) have fallen. Off the sidewalk and into the gutter. I suppose that's what you get for cruising across America with a talking car who probably does most of the driving for you. Although it sure as hell beats Toot 'n Scoot, I guess: "Michael [with William Daniels voice]...have you been drinking again, you fucking jerkoff?".

Jeez, I hope he doesn't get lifeguard duty as community service. And I'll bet his little trunks are wishing the same. Man, I'm way over David Hasselhoff.

"Cos I'm always ready...I won't let you out of my site": check out the rest of the Baywatch Theme lyrics





Comments:

 

 

 
Post a Comment

« Home


Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg