splattermail

Monday, September 20, 2004

Oops. She's done it again.



Indeed, indeed. And I am SHOCKED! I am also, however, happy to inform you that I have beaten a host of more prominent schleb blogs (or so it seems) in announcing that Britney Spears has got marrried again. This time, to trucker Kevin Federline in a private ceremony in Studio City, California.

At this point, my thoughts are with Britney's parents. Although maybe white trash is what Mr and Mrs Spears have always wanted for their oldest daughter? Federline has two biters already with some other desperate slag, which makes Britney a step-mom, and further solidifies her status as the crown princess of Trailerparkia. And I used to be in love with this tramp! Good Lord! Jealously and hatred aside, a small part of my bruised heart still desperately clings to the hope that one day Britney will redeem herself with some act of class, and that we can go back to the way things were before. In my pants.

Here's the word: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040919/people_nm/people_spears_dc_4






Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg