splattermail

Friday, September 10, 2004

"Die Waaghalse"



"Seann William Scott, who had a hard time mastering parking logistics in 'Dude, Where's My Car?', will share driving duties with Jackass Johnny Knoxville in the planned big-screen rendering of The Dukes of Hazzard, People magazine says".

I like the combination. Stiffler and Johnny Knoxville. Quite honestly, two guys that I consider real role models. I really hope they don't corrupt this one the way they f*&ked up Starsky and Hutch (which I thought I was a load of balls - well, the parts that I was awake for, in any event).

More:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=794&ncid=794&e=1&u=/eo/20040909/en_movies_eo/14898





Copyright Splattermail Inc. 2004. All rights reserved. The views above are the views of the bloggers alone.
Valid XHTML1.1 & CSS | RSS feed [xml]
design by smg